I need some supportive and active MFP friends

Options
HI guys,

So I've been using MFP for about 6 weeks and I think it's great for me to keep a track on what I'm eating and doing. So far it's been great, but I'm getting to the point where I need some MFP friends who will actively help motivate me. I have a few friends here, but not many comment or support, it's always the same few (thanks to them too, as it's so helpful).

I'll be on here for the long haul as I've quite a bit to lose and it won't be easy. If anyone else is in the same position please 'friend' me, and I'll be there to support you too :-)

Thanks

Replies

• jo_can_do
    jo_can_do Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey buddy *waves* Hope you find some new friends..... it sure makes it easier having a positive supportive bunch of pals :happy:
  • start121
    start121 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jo. It definitely does... You have been great over the past few weeks... I'm just getting to the point where I think I will need a few more of you :-)
  • Milly406
    Options
    I'll add you! I post often on here!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey huni
    How have you found it so far? Welcome to my fitness pal! Looks like your losing about the same amount as I am. Welcome to the madness! Feel free to add me if you like and well motivate each other! xx
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same! Some of the people I've been with for awhile aren't as active as I want them to be. Motivation is such a key factor for me. Feel free to add me.
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Same here! I don't really know how the friend system works as I don't have any :( But I'll work it out!
  • dizzylloyd
    dizzylloyd Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :happy: Feel free to add me too, any help along the way is always great
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Add me as well as I can be supportive :)
  • llee1024
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a friend request.
  • CherryPie606
    CherryPie606 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey *waves*
    I've been here 6weeks too and am loving it. I like seeing how my friends are progressing and supporting them. Add me as a friend if you like, we can help each other through this. I intend to be here well past achieving my goal as I've lost weight before but never managed to maintain it

Edited for spelling - stupid phone! Lol
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Invite sent
  • claremillerphoto
    claremillerphoto Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me - more the merrier!! All really helps! x
  • milphog
    milphog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started and have no friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • lottier0311
    Options
    Hi!

Feel free to add me, i dont have too many friends on my list so I can chat to you!