Hungry want a hot x bun

Options
SOMEONE SHOUT AT ME I SO WANT A HOT CROSS BUN WITH BUTTER :(

Replies

• rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't fit in your calories, then think: would you rather have a hot cross bun or some hot buns of your own?

There ya go. :)
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS THAT LOUD ENOUGH?
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    HAHA I cant have one havent enough calories they keep calling me ;) x
  • ieva012
    Options
    If it doesn't fit in your calories, then think: would you rather have a hot cross bun or some hot buns of your own?

There ya go. :)

^ this :D
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    DON'T DO IT!!

My mother ate 4 a day when pregnant with me, and gained something ridiculous like 4 stone. They were the only thing that didn't make her feel sick.

And they don't even taste nice! (maybe I was over exposed to them while in the womb)
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    HAHA I cant have one havent enough calories they keep calling me ;) x
    So plan for it and have it tomorrow!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding culturally ignorant, I have heard the phrase "hot cross buns" my whole life and dont know what they are.......
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I've recently started allowing myself one meal a week where I don't worry about calories. I still log it, but I don't let calories dictate what I choose to eat. For me it is always dinner on Friday when I go out with my husband. I may have dessert or just an entree that I would not order. It works well for me!

If you are still really craving a bun tomorrow and the next day, maybe make it your treat for the week =)

It's important to find balance. If you exclude everything "bad" to loose weight, you may end up binge eating later on.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Do something, change your thoughts for a little bit. I quit smoking and at first it was hard to not pick them back up. I would just make a deal with myself for like 5 minutes. If I could wait 5 minutes then if I REALLY needed one I could have one. Then when that 5 minutes was up, I would do it again. After a bit I forgot that I even had the craving... I havent caved yet and its been 22 months..
    Same thing since I have made the dietary changes in my life.. If I have to have it THAT bad then I will have a small amount but I can usually outweight the craving...
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels! :)
  • KateeBugg66
    Options
    Make a substitution for it. I'm not sure what Hot X Buns are, but there is a bakery down the street from me that makes the best ever Cinnamon Buns that the butter melts them in your mouth....., sorry I digress. I try to sub the taste with my hot rye cereal by adding cinnamon to flavor & just 1/2 tsp of butter & a no-sugar maple syrup. No it is not the same thing, but it will fill me up, it is healthy, & it puts off craving :happy:
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    What I would do is........... have one with low fat philadelphia cheese in the middle, and call it LUNCH. have a banana or something else as well.

unless you've already had your lunch. and then, DON'T DO IT
  • sandown12
    Options
    Do something, change your thoughts for a little bit. I quit smoking and at first it was hard to not pick them back up. I would just make a deal with myself for like 5 minutes. If I could wait 5 minutes then if I REALLY needed one I could have one. Then when that 5 minutes was up, I would do it again. After a bit I forgot that I even had the craving... I havent caved yet and its been 22 months..
    Same thing since I have made the dietary changes in my life.. If I have to have it THAT bad then I will have a small amount but I can usually outweight the craving...

well done :) I gave up smoking 17 years ago never had one since but it was hard xx
  • sandown12
    Options
    THANKS GUYS :)

I WENT AND SORTED CLOTHES OUT COOKED DINNER CLEANED KITCHEWN AND FORGOT ABOUT THEM,ITS BETWEEN 4-6PM IS MY HARDEST TIME X
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Search for a healthier, low calorie recipe
  • timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    Personally I'd go for the bun and walk it off later ;)
  • birdieman75
    birdieman75 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yeah I agree, I would have one. Life is for living not starving yourself from the good things in life, its about moderation.