Replies

• Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I love victoria secret, but I think they expect all women to be small up there. first I need to lose the weight then ill be ordering from there. thanks. and congrats on the weight loss.

My husband is looking forward to taking me out shopping when my size stabilizes. I had to break the news to him that there are no bras at Victoria's Secret that are small enough for me :(

Fortunately, he likes hips more than busts. I have no problems there. lol.
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Check out bravissimo.com , supercute swimwear, lingerie and clothing. They also have sports bras. Love their dresses too, I plan on ordering one when I hit my GW.
  • mint0429
    Options
    you look amazing! :)
  • Shrink_me
    Options
    Try http://www.bravissimo.com/

I buy all my bras from there, but they also do swimwear, nightwear and clothes for the curvy :)
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    you have a lovely figure! and to add lovely boobies aswell, I bet you look amazing in you bathing suit. keep up the good work
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    For a really great sports bra with true undersides, try Moving Comfort brand. I wear a 38DD and the style I have is Maia??? I think. The girls don't move in this brand and it has adjustable straps. I bought thru Amazon....half price almost....2 for $52 vs. $48 for 1 at the store. Good luck and you look fabulous!
  • vinster345
    vinster345 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just wow!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    Stunning!
    Great job!
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    You look great

I love Freya bras and swim wear

check out Bravissimo

they do bra's and swim wear and even clothes for the bustier ladies, not sure if they ship to US etc though

http://www.bravissimo.com/
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your weight loss and finding a bathing suit top that fits. I have the same problem but I will never wear a two piece!!!
    You look amazing in yours though!!!!
  • mandi9041
    mandi9041 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I bought a Freya bikini top last year from Amazon. I bought it in black, so that I could just get a cheaper bottom somewhere else (I was willing to shell out $60 for a comfy top, but not that much for the bottoms). The thing I liked (besides finding it in size 36F) was that it was underwire and bra-style. I cannot wear the halters; they kill the back of my neck!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    not sure how big you are, i didn't read the entire thread. but, i'm a 36DD currently. the band is going to be too big soon, so i guess eventually i'll be a 34DD or bigger, LOL!

anyway! i really like my under armour bras. the girls don't move at all!!! and i do a lot of jumping and moving when i'm working out!!!
    Yeah let me know if you find a good sports bra....I've never found a really good one...just ones that are ok with low impact lol
  • TraceyDonna
    Options
    You're all doing so well with your losses, and I understand your problems with large boobs. BUT ... Im so very jealous!!!! I always had large boobies, but ive noticed as my latest half stone shed - so did my chest. I absolutely hate, hate, hate it. Saggy and nasty.

Embrace your lovely large chests - I wish I could get mine back! xx
  • kelley663
    Options
    I've had this same problem my entire life , even at my lowest (130) i still was a DD , and when I am that weight my boobs look even bigger because my waist is so much smaller. It's impossible to find tops that fit right , don't want to look pregers , like a little cleavage but i'd like the shirt to button and not have to safety pin it in between the buttons so I don't have the peek a boos , lol. Thanks for sharing this site i'll definitely be checking it out :)
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • tradaboie
    Options
    Thanks everyone....I bought a maia sports bra on amazon and should have it Thursday....can't wait to try it out!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    BUMP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!