Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ripped in 30 starting 2/27

Just started Ripped in 30 today. I thought it would be too easy after finishing 30 Day Shred,but it wasn't. It was definitely easier than level 3 shred, but it was still a darn good workout. Anyone else want to join me in doing the DVD?

Replies

• monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Sure! I just did the first work out today, I wimped out 5 Minutes to the end. half assed it and barely did the cool down. But I'm in. Maybe if I have someone else doing it to I might get to the end.
    though by the way it went today> I might need 2 weeks for each level. Damn I'm Sore
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    The backs of my arms are sore today. I'm sure that other parts will start to hurt as the day goes on! Glad that today is my cardio day!!
  • shefury
    shefury Posts: 56 Member
    OOOoooh!!! This is being delivered to me today!!! I'm in very soon. I have 4 more days of the Shred to go though.
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 158 Member
    I do it off and on. I'd be interested in having some support to stick with it.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    I'm doing this starting tonight.... in addition to my other exercise. Needing to find more things to do @ home when short on time and to supplement when I run outdoors. We'll see how it goes!