newbie wanting to lose 25 lbs by October

Options
I had a baby last november and need to get my body back in shape. I made a deal with my hubby that if I lost 25 pounds by october...he will take me on a vacation.

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I think that is a great goal. Good luck!! You can do it, especially with a nice vacation on the line! :wink:
  • Maybaby
    Maybaby Posts: 18
    Options
    I would like to lose about 15 so I'll stay on that train with you!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • sarahjo3
    sarahjo3 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support! I am really excited right now and hope that I can stay motivated. I'm a teacher and at home right now and it is SO hard not to snack all day. thankfully my son does keep me pretty busy!
  • kctus3
    kctus3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Sarah! Most importantly..remember to do it for yourself first! :) I'm sure you can do it..you are here and off to a great start!
  • sarahjo3
    sarahjo3 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am definitly doing it for myself...I know it sounds like my husband is bribing me to lose weight, but I just needed some kind of tangible reward/motivation. I tried to get him to take me to Hawaii....but San Fransisco will do!
  • anny
    anny Posts: 27
    Options
    hi sarah welkum to mfp :flowerforyou:
    yes u can do it coz its not a big deal just u hv to give ur 100 % wid full dedication n dnt lose hope
    best wishes:smile::flowerforyou:

184008.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter