Just have to congratulate myself for a second...

Options
KimmyJaneTD
KimmyJaneTD Posts: 43 Member
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h255/kimmiller16/beforeduring2.jpg

My before and during pictures!

I will post them here as soon as I figure it out.

beforeduring2.jpg

The picture is kind of old, the weight is a little off but not enough to motivate me to change it! lol. I pretty much look the same.

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just checked them out on photobucket!! Way too go!! You look great!
    CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    wow...you look great!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: What kind of things have you done to get yourself there?
  • Kendra7107
    Kendra7107 Posts: 122
    Options
    You look great!! I know you feel really proud of yourself. I'm so jealous and envious but it makes me feel good looking at your pictures. They inspire me!
    :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You've got every right to congratulate yourself! You have done an AWESOME job, and look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • KimmyJaneTD
    Options
    wow...you look great!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: What kind of things have you done to get yourself there?

Thank you! Honestly it was a big "self-respect campaign" I had to realize the old habits of binge eating and not exercising were disrespectful to myself. So at first I just made better choices (not eating the whole pack of oreos) and going for walks. now I use Wii Active and work a pretty high paced job!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options

beforeduring2.jpg

The picture is kind of old, the weight is a little off but not enough to motivate me to change it! lol. I pretty much look the same.
    Wow! Amazing! I wish I looked that good at 187 lbs...Way to go. Makes me want to try harder.
  • KimmyJaneTD
    Options

beforeduring2.jpg

Wow! Amazing! I wish I looked that good at 187 lbs...Way to go. Makes me want to try harder.

awww. Thank you! Keep workin' hard girl. I know I'm not done yet but I do like how I look so far!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    you rock!! :drinker:
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    Congrats Kimmy. :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!