Vacation before and during photos:

Options

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Andrew & Beth, I'm so proud of you both. You've given those beautiful boys an amazing gift, even if they don't know it yet! You're such an inspiration to me for my future family. :love:

:heart: :heart: :heart: you guys!
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You guys look awesome and much younger looking.
    Keep up the great work!
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    You guys look great!!! Does your wife use MFP also?
  • vanessadawn
    vanessadawn Posts: 249
    Options
    Congrats!!! great before and during pics! :bigsmile:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    You guys look great!!! Does your wife use MFP also?

Yup!
    Her username is Musicmom04
    She's doing an awesome job and has lost 43 lbs. She's a great example of how it can be done at home. She doesnt use a gym and spends alot of time walking with the kids and doing videos at home. She makes me proud and is a wonderful partner in crime.:happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I will just say what I said to my son.

:cry: :cry: :heart: :heart:

I showed him the pix and said " This is a wonderful couple that decided to make their lives better" and I cried.

I am so very proud of the 2 of you. You are both just beautiful and healthy!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I will just say what I said to my son.

:cry: :cry: :heart: :heart:

I showed him the pix and said " This is a wonderful couple that decided to make their lives better" and I cried.

I am so very proud of the 2 of you. You are both just beautiful and healthy!!

:heart: Jeannie

oh jeannie!! now yow went and made me all teary :cry: :heart:
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's the same family??? WOW!!!
    What a great gift you are giving your kids! :flowerforyou:
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look awesome of course- but also much healthier! Be proud! :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    wow yuo guys look awesome, totally motivating:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    andrew and beth--YOU ROCK!
    you are both such an inspiration--and you should be so proud of yourselves and what you have accomplished.
    :drinker:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Wow ... talk about inspirational!! Way to go! You look fabulous. :smile: congrats!
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    You guys rock. :smile:
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!!! It's incredible to see what you have accomplished. Congratulations you truly deserve it. :happy:
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you guys made me cry! I'm so proud of you. I know it hasn't been easy. It's eay to say it's too hard with work and family but you guys did it!!! congrats! seriously, you guys are my hero. my husband and i just started about two months ago. we've both lost over 30 lbs each. we hope to be goal weight within a year.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    you guys made me cry! I'm so proud of you. I know it hasn't been easy. It's eay to say it's too hard with work and family but you guys did it!!! congrats! seriously, you guys are my hero. my husband and i just started about two months ago. we've both lost over 30 lbs each. we hope to be goal weight within a year.

That's awesome!
    Having the support of the person you love most in the world makes a big difference. Beth and I have shared in the ups and downs of this journey together and It has brought us even closer together. That is great that you and your hubby have had such success. I am sure you will both reach your goals!

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options

That's awesome!
    Having the support of the person you love most in the world makes a big difference. Beth and I have shared in the ups and downs of this journey together and It has brought us even closer together. That is great that you and your hubby have had such success. I am sure you will both reach your goals!

I have to agree with this. I could not have done this without the help of my husband. We keep each other going and get each other to the gym. We spend a lot of time admiring each other
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You guys are absolutely inspiring, fantastic job working together!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures :smile: :smile:
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    WOW. You and the whole family look amazing!!:drinker:
  • Lilkrys
    Lilkrys Posts: 8
    Options
    you guys are great! you have done sooooooo good.congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!