Having a great day and wanted to share

Options
arr0528
arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
So.....

1) I lost another pound and a half today!!!

2) My bridal shower dress that I bought many months ago didn't fit me at all, I would zip it up and I actually wouldn't be able to breath. My Maid of Honor came to visit last week and I showed it to her and she told me to try it on, I have been scared to because I did't want to be dissapointed when I put it on and it wouldn't fit. To my wonderful surprise, it fit perfectly and looks fantastic!!!! So excited to wear it in a couple of weeks!!!

I hope you all have a great day and feel free to share your NSV's on here too!!! I love to see everyone's happy moments!!!

Replies

• kellik0419
    Options
    Great job! My NSV today would be that I got my winter jacket zipped up and I could still breathe! :-)
  • arr0528
    Options
    Great job! My NSV today would be that I got my winter jacket zipped up and I could still breathe! :-)

I love when I can zip up my jacket and it's not super tight around my butt anymore haha
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    WTG! - Weddings can be a great inspiration! Congratulations!
  • sarallong
    sarallong Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    awesome work girl!!!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! It's always nice to see people happy with what is happening because there are so many wondering why nothing is working!! Best of luck in your future and be sure to post pictures of you in the gown!!
  • arr0528
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!