Am I doing this right?

Options
hi all, thanks in advance for any help! Started cc today after MANY other options. So today went great...feels amazingly liberating to have what I like once I can fit the number in! However... So today I 'ate' 1393 cals and clocked 252 ' exercise' cals. MFP tells me my goal is 1330.

So effectively my net today is 1141. Which brings me under my goal, however my actual eaten cals of 1393 would put me over. Which is the correct one to use?

Really hope this works!

1114652.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    MFP tells you that your NET goal is 1330. If you log your exercise, it tells you at the bottom of your food diary that you should eat 1330 + 252 = 1582. If you don't want to eat all of that, that's your choice, but you will be under your goal.
  • annemarief8
    Options
    Oh I hadn't noticed that...thank you! so I only have a deficit of 189? That's not good. I wish they had charts like calorie count that clearly shows deficit. Also why can't I track my vitamin intake?
  • annemarief8
    Options
    still slightly confused here...

so far my food intake has been 669 and my exercise has been 252. I guess what i need to know is should i be eating my exercise cals back?

I am 32, 251lbs and desperate to lose. We have a medical programme here and the doctor on it told a girl who was 15 and half stone that a 1.5lb a week loss was not acceptable at her weight level. She's a pretty famous cardioligist and academic.
  • annemarief8
    Options
    bump