Looking for new friends, 20 Somethings??

Options
Hello! I am just starting this program today...I am looking for other girls around my age that we can encourage each other each day, motivate, and keep in touch on our progress. I am 24, working from home. I would like to lose around 50 pounds. Hoping I can find others out there like me!!

Replies

• kimimila86
    Options
    Welcome! I'm kinda in your boat... I just signed up a few days ago, too. I'm 25 and would like to lose around 70 lbs. I don't work from home, but I definitely work in a cubicle! BOO! Good luck and I can be there for support if you'll help support me :happy:
  • EricaHasJoy
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I just started using this site yesterday lol I'm 20, looking for some encouraging partners as well!
  • morgansmama
    morgansmama Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, stay at home mom and looking to lose about 50 to 70 lbs (I've lost almost 20 so far). :) I'm training for a marathon and I am going to do the Warrior Dash in May. Feel free to add and I will be happy to support and lend an ear whenever you need it! :)
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!
    Glad there are others out there like me!!
    My stepbrother did the warrior dash last year, fun!!

I am loving this site so far... so much encouragement.. sort of like fb but for weight loss : )
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 22 years old, looking to shed some pounds and stay fit and eat healthier for my August 2013 wedding, as well as to gain confidence in myself! :) Add me if you'd like!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Just sent you an invite. I'm 24 (turning 25 in May) and looking to lose about 65 lbs. total. I'm down 19 so almost a third the way there. Anyone else on this chain feel free to add me.

I LOVE people who work out tons! Keeps me motivated. :flowerforyou:
  • asquishy
    Options
    Hey, I'm 23 and my goal is also to lose about 50 pounds or so. I'm pretty much stuck to a desk and a computer 8- 9 hours a day, which sucks. Let's help each other do this! :)
  • beth_mcnichol
    Options
    I have been posting for almost a month the support is great. Keep it up and remember WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Still looking for more friends, for motivation! Send me a request please!!
  • monicaroozo
    Options
    I am 27 years old, 5'4" in the middle of my 15-20 lb weight loss goal. Looking for female friends who would like to lose some weight and get toned with me to get to their goal! Add me as well! :) We can help motivate each other!

Also looking for other female friends with a 1200 cal/day goal. Maybe we can compare notes
  • ebsthename
    Options
    Hello All.... I am the same age range 25, and looking for people to motivate and for them to motivate me in return. All feel free to add me. I have been on MFP for about a week now and love it.
  • kebookhout
    kebookhout Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 25 on the East Coast and working towards loosing 15-20 lbs also. I aim for about 1000 cals a day and try to run/cycle at least 4-5 times a week. I started at 145 mid Feb and am now at 140 hoping to get to 125 by end of May. Feel free to add me, I am on here every day.
  • KadenSmile
    KadenSmile Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I'm 25... I've been on this site for a while now.. Have lost 22lbs, and have another 60 or so to go (I started at 222.4). I'm totally looking for encouragement and support, and want to reciprocate... it would be great to meet more people and stand as one in this weight loss journey.

Best of luck to you all!
  • newbreed65
    Options
    25 year old guy from Liverpool just trying to get back into shape

Ga'day! :)
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and work in a cubicle. Want to lose a few lbs and get in shape! Friend me!
  • CatoftheCanals_
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am new to MFP, too. I am 23 (almost 24) and lost about 20lbs prior to MFP through WW but find I need more support than a weekly meeting. I work in an office, but I am a social worker, so I am constantly moving around the building which gives me a fair amount of daily exercise. Feel free to add me!!
  • MehiraDeOro
    MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Nikki, and I'm 25. I have lost 30 pound in the past (185-155) and kept the weight off for a little over year. Unfortunately I had some trouble last semester balancing work, school, and several other things causing me to not exercise and gain 10 pounds back.

Well I'm back and I've already lost 5 pounds :) and I am determined to get to my ultimate goal weight of 140 pounds, that I didn't get to last time.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Same here! 24 years old.. look for friends to compare food/exercise diary and get encouragement from! :)
  • monicacorona2
    Options
    Hello everyone, 27 years old and my goal is to lose another 20lbs. I've been slacking lately but I need to get back on track and would like some motivating friends. Feel free to add :)
  • Kiravaillant
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me x x x