Newbie here

Options
Hello all! My name is Brandi and I am 25 years old. My husband and I just recently decided that we want to try to have a baby! So of course I am all excited until I go to the doctor and find out that I am 162 pounds. :grumble: That was a real eye opener to me because I was about 115 when we got together. I never thought that I would let myself go like this. So here I am counting calories and logging my exercise. I am definitely excited about this though because I have already stuck with it for 2 days in a row and haven't gotten bored. I have just about the shortest attention span on the planet so if this can keep me entertained it must be good!

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Hello and welcome!
    I hope you enjoy this as much as I have. You will meet lots of people and have lots of support.
    We will be looking forward to baby pictures:laugh:
  • girlygirl82
    girlygirl82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure you will find this site to be amazing. It really makes you accountable for what you put in your mouth.

Good luck to you! And your husband and future baby : )
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • bndc226
    bndc226 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you sooo much to everyone for the kind words, it makes it that much easier knowing that there are people supporting you! I wish you all the best of luck on your weight loss journey, and don't worry I will definitely be posting baby pictures as soon as I can let everyone know the good news!