flying high

Options
When I was out in the wild running my mind wanders and I was thinking about all the peeps who post on the forums about not losing, not eating, when to do whatever, yada, yada, yada, and it came to me that I am really flying. I know I am doing everything I should be doing to reach my goals, this one thing makes me FREE. No stress, the journey should be enjoyed. I have no doubts and I am still enjoying life. I drink wine, I go out with friends, I enjoy my family, could I reach my goals quicker if I was hardcore crazy? Sure, but what would be the point. The last few pounds are the hardest but also the sweetest, I am loving the small changes I am seeing every day. I am confident, I feel amazing, strong, I look at everything new as a challenge, I am flying. I think trusting yourself in what you are doing is the key to success and I wish I could make a copy for everyone. So if you are struggling today look at how far you have come and know, really know, you are doing it right.

Replies

• bwallner1971
    bwallner1971 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well said - life's a journey!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    3 cheers to flying. I'm right there with you, my friend.
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great post I agree 110% very well said!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Yes!! You "get it"!

Everyone who still needs to get it... read this, learn this, live this, love this.

THIS!!

:drinker:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Great post!

NOT a thread about my trip home from Amsterdam as I originally thought.. but great nonetheless!
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I opened this thinking it was going to be about mary jane. Disappointed a little, but I like your thinking!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Great post!

NOT a thread about my trip home from Amsterdam as I originally thought.. but great nonetheless!

Lulz
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You're doing spectacular work Laurie! Live - Laugh - Love and Learn...but most especially LIVE :smile:
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. :heart:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I lovingly call this- 'reaching my full wingspan' ♥
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    Perfect. This is how to have success. In all of life. Positive thinking and real-life problem solving.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys:love:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    This is great! *cheers*
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I opened this thinking it was going to be about mary jane. Disappointed a little, but I like your thinking!

I opened it hoping it was about Randy Rhoads or Ozzy. But it's a great post. I like it... a lot.