ISAGENIX WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!!

Options
Hey Everyone!!!

I started my 30 day cleanse on January 26,2012 and finished on February 25, 2012. SO far I have lost 22.5 lbs and 46.5 inches.. I am hoping to reach out to those on these boards for support and any suggestions you may have with regards to health and well being.

I am vamping up my next 30 days to incorporate Jillian Michaels's 30 Day shred into the mix, which is 1, 20 minute workout today...

Results. day 1- 10 minutes in, and i've had enough. i don't push forward. lol.

Anyone else using isagenix as a support for your weight loss goals?? lets talk.. here.. :)

Julie ..

follow my journey on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Julies-Journey-with-Isagenix/356545481039612:happy:

Replies

• melpap12
    Options
    Hi Julie,

Im doing something similar to you. Im doing the 90 day challenge by Visalus. I have lost 12 lbs in 5 weeks and 13 inches. Your results are amazing. I just recently started the couch to 5 k program on my treadmill. I wasnt exercising before, so I decided to start incorperating it.

Melissa
  • memories1
    Options
    Hi Julie,

I use isagenix for one maybe two meals a day. I love them. Congrats on the weight loss!! I friended you :)
  • juliebibby
    Options
    Hi Melissa,

Congrats on your results also!! Keeep up the good work. .. I just got the 30 day shred with jillian michaels.. I am going to try my best.. :) Julie
  • juliebibby
    Options
    I am seeing great results with isagenix.. same kind of story, 1-2 meals, and cleansing.. Thanks for the friend add:)Julie
  • taylorclouse
    Options
    Congratulations on your Isagenix success! I happen to be an Isagenix independent consultant, I also have been following Dr. Michael Colgan for 15 plus years. Couple things that can help your success . . . make sure you are getting plenty of protein, if you hit a plateau do 1.5 scoops isalean with 1 scoop of isapro for your shakes. Make sure your 3rd mean contains plenty of high quality protein as well. Keep you fat low around 20% and eat a moderate amount of low glycemic carbohydrates.

Not sure which protocol you are following but as far as cleanses go you will have better success with 2 day cleanses over 1 day. Instead of doing 4 - 1 day cleanses per month you might consider 2 - 2 day cleanses for deeper cleansing and better fat loss.

As far as exercise goes, do something with an emphasis on weight resistance over aerobics. Aerobics do have their place and help your cardiovascular system but over the long run you will have much better results and success with weight resistance exercises.