I am new to this.

Options
Just wanted to say hi.

Replies

• cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to this too. 1 month in and 12 lbs down! YAY! Funny thing is that it is easier then I thought and MUCH easier then anythign else I have ever tried. I guess that is because I don't have to deny myself anything, I just have to watch how much of it I eat and excercise. I have totally had to stop eating out. I think this will be key for me. I was SHOCKED at the calories some of my favorite things I ate out totalled!! You can find most restaurants nutritional items online...I tell ya...it's scary!!

Good luckt o you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • missymae_82
    Options
    Where are you from? My maiden name was Cashman.
  • Manuela68
    Manuela68 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, just joined today and I'm excited to be here :smile:
  • mom2elijah05
    Options
    Hi every1 I am also new to this. Going to need all the support I can get. If I see food I want to eat.
  • bcashman
    bcashman Posts: 2
    Options
    Wilmington,n.c.-It is my married last name.
  • missymae_82
    Options
    Wow, well it's cool to meet someone with my last name lol!!