Beach Body Challenge-April 3

Options
Just checking in! How is everyone doing today? Im doing okay. Yesterday I felt really bad and had a bad headache, but today will be different!:wink: I am just having to get my body used to the changes again! Well, hope all is well!

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Just checking in! How is everyone doing today? Im doing okay. Yesterday I felt really bad and had a bad headache, but today will be different!:wink: I am just having to get my body used to the changes again! Well, hope all is well!
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have been so tired! I get to go to the Dr today and hope they can find out what is wrong with my thyroid! But tomorrow is another day! Glad to hear you are feeling better!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I am doing great! But I worked out so hard last night! My butt is killing me, lol! But when I'm in the bikini ti will all have been worth it :drinker:
  • bittersweet22
    bittersweet22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Doin great here!!! Looking forward to this summer!!! :happy:
  • Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Do good here!
  • cgallen916
    Options
    Doing well so far :smile:
  • tiliquinones
    Options
    i'm doing good also. I just need to get myself to working out this week. It's been a very emotional week (boyfriend issues) But I feel much better today and I'm so ready to do this and I won't let anything get in my way! :happy:

Have a great day everyone!! Drink lots of water & enjoy your food one bite at a time!!:drinker:
  • cnichol
    cnichol Posts: 17
    Options
    good here:smile:
  • Elvidnir
    Elvidnir Posts: 23
    Options
    I am sad. I am having problems with my knee and lots of end of semester homework = less exercise. Also, since I just started logging food, I'm appalled at the fat I eat! BAD ME!
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I did really well today. I went way over on my calories (by about 300 :noway: ) BUT then I worked it all off and a bit more cause I knew i'd regret it otherwise. SO proud of myself that I turned a potentially bad day into a good one :smile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I just joining the challenge today, but I have be doing great this week with calories, not so much on the working out thing....been extremely busy at work and have not had a minute to spare.
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    We had a little sand bag filling party for a couple hours so my lower back was killing me, it was already sore from Tues stiff leg dead lifts, wow those hurt sometimes. any way i skiped my cardio workout. Ill hit the eliptical or treadmill today not a make up mind you. once you miss a work out its gone forever and can never be made up just move on to the next day and keep going.

Hope my shoulder is good enough to start lifting again on mon ive already mapped out my schedule for the whole week.

Tim