Recently joined, looking for accountability friends

Options
jewol
jewol Posts: 74 Member
I joined about 10 days ago, but only began using the site on Sunday. It's amazing how logging the meals I eat has been so motivating. Since the site does all of the grunt work of totaling the calories, fats, sodium, etc., I feel as though it frees me to concentrate on watching my diet and doing my exercise. Having the data "in my face," so to speak, is extremely motivating. So far, I'm making great progress, but at some point I will hit a slump or a plateau. Right now, at 5'8" I'm at about 202 lbs. My goal is 165 and it would be great if I could reach 170 by June 1. I would welcome anyone who would like to join me on this road to health and fitness.

Replies

• LaceyVskmp1980
    LaceyVskmp1980 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've been logging since Feb. 17. I'm not really at the diet stage yet, I'm doing this to start only show my physician what I am doing, then we are going to work out a plan and I plan to stick to MFP. Your right...it does put it right there in your face and it gives you some real "Ah Ha" moments. I am a mother of 2 girls who are very active, they are 1 and 11...with a wide range of activeness. I am only 5'3" and am about 214lbs. At my lowest weight in years, I was 155 and I am ready to get back to the freedom and self confidence that I enjoyed then. Feel free to add me as a friend, (anyone else as well).