Early Bird Workouts

Options
I have to do some of my workouts at 4:30 am to get to work on time. Of course no adult has time in their busy lives. Who else does crazy early a.m workouts?

Replies

• daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I should get up by 5 or so to workout, so it is done for the day! I wish there was an easier way to get myself outta bed! lol great job tho, thats some dedication!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    4:40 am - This fall will probably be 4:15 to 4:30 ish.

I try to squeeze it in at night but usually doesn't work that way.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I need to be out the door by 8:30am in the mornings and I've tried even waking up at 7am to do my work outs and it just isn't gonna happen. Don't know how you people do it!
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    5am here. Love knowing it's done and I have the rest of the day to do whatever else needs to get done.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 4:30 4 mornings during the week in order to be working out by 4:45 and in the shower by 6. Then off to work....
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    4:45am for me. I get up, stagger out of bed, do a couple stretches, and walk my dog for about 45 minutes. Nuthin' wakes me up like picking up dog poop at 5am :)
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I have to be at work @7am, and have a thirty five minute drive. I've been getting up at 4:30am to get to the gym and working out by 5:45am or so. I then work out until 6:40am, then take my shower and get to work. I'm hoping to work back to 4:15am, then 4am at some point.
  • tennyt1
    tennyt1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 5 too, there is no time to think about it just get up and do it.....I add another work later on if I feel like it
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Tues and Thursdays :
    up at 4:30am - out the door at 4:45 in the pool at 5 out the pool at 6:15 - shower and back home before 7, just in time to wake everyone up for school ;)
  • skohl83
    Options
    5 am every day to do the Insanity Challenge
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Up at 4. Swimming, biking, running, or lifting by 4:30
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I get up during the week around 4:30am, workout for 30 min-1 hour (depending on a variety of factors).

It was tough the first couple weeks but you eventually adjust to it. Love how a good workout in the AM makes me feel for the rest of the day. :)
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    5am- I feel like I could use more time in the am but I just can't go earlier than that.
  • abigailmbennett
    Options
    I'm up at 4:30 to run four or five miles. I love getting it out of the way in case something comes up later in the day.
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 3:50am so I can be at the gym by 4:20-4:30.
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    5 am for me, otherwise it simply will not get done.
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed by this! I can't get myself out of bed that early. Every time I try for early morning workouts (even 7 am is early for me), I end up cranky, tired and starving all day. More power to all of you for being able to get yourself going this early.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Up at 4:30, on the elliptical by 4:40, 75-80 minutes work out, shower, at work by 7:30. Every day! Love the way that early morning workout helps me get through the day!