Street Strider

I just saw a commercial about an outdoor Eliptical. Anyone else seen those? It's called a Street Strider and it looked pretty awesome. Anyone have one? If so, is it hard to use? You can see it at www.streetstrider.com

Replies

• Just looked them up online.. Pretty cool! For the price you can get an Elliptical and use it indoors anytime.
  • Just looked them up online.. Pretty cool! For the price you can get an Elliptical and use it indoors anytime.

I have an eliptical inside and I love it, I just saw that commercial and it was pretty cool.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    I just saw a commercial about an outdoor Eliptical. Anyone else seen those? It's called a Street Strider and it looked pretty awesome. Anyone have one? If so, is it hard to use? You can see it at www.streetstrider.com

My aunt and uncle have them. I use it sometimes. It is SO cool, fun and a good workout. It takes a little getting used to but it isn't "hard" to use at all.
  • I just saw a commercial about an outdoor Eliptical. Anyone else seen those? It's called a Street Strider and it looked pretty awesome. Anyone have one? If so, is it hard to use? You can see it at www.streetstrider.com

My aunt and uncle have them. I use it sometimes. It is SO cool, fun and a good workout. It takes a little getting used to but it isn't "hard" to use at all.

Cool, thanks. I asked them to send me a catalog. I might one day get one.