Exercise question/advice.

Options
I am trying to put together an exercise regimen, but need some help deciding on what to do. My goals are to loose weight (obviously) and to tone up (mostly arms and abs). I just recently joined the Y and I just began the boot camp class yesterday (it is on Mondays and Fridays). My plan is to workout on Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, and Sat. With Thurs. and Sun. being rest days, although I will probably still try to get a walk or something light in.

So, here is where I need help the Y also has a Zumba class on Tues. I thought of taking. Which then on Fri and Sat I would do cardio with strength training. Making my week look like this:

M - Boot camp
T - Zumba
W - Cardio + Strength Training
Th - Rest
F - Boot camp
S - Cardio + Strength Training
Su - Rest

Or, I have thought about starting the C25K program with strength training and skipping the Zumba. Making my week look like this:

M - Boot Camp
T - C25K + Strength Training
W - C25K + Strength Training
Th - Rest
F - Boot Camp
S - C25K + Strength Training
Su - Rest

I know it seems kind of silly, but I just can't decide what to do that is going to be the best for me to reach my goals. So, advice is needed. Thanks everyone!

Replies

• careyharv
    careyharv Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    :happy: I would go with the first option. My reason is that both would work for you. And I love Zumba. It is a great, fun workout.