No Bake Granola Ball w/ pic & nutritional info

Options

Replies

• jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Btw, it got a lot of repins. :] Way to go!

Thanks! :) I'll have to check it out!
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Those look delicious!!
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    How many balls should it make?
    I just made it without the hemp or flax and its coming to 200 cals per ball :noway:

that was 8 balls that looked the size of yours... and half the coconut!

(utterly gorgeous btw :happy:)
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Heather20646
    Options
    I was trying to figure out the same thing. With the peanut butter and oats alone I would think it's more calories than stated.
  • KELNEL0723
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made them this weekend and they were delicious.
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    I was trying to figure out the same thing. With the peanut butter and oats alone I would think it's more calories than stated.

Yep, I did no hemp or flax, no chocolate and half the coconut and its 201 calories serving 10g fat,
  • tarabeltwo
    Options
    Yum Thanks
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • i2achael
    Options
    Bump
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    BUMP
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Bump. They are making my mouth water here.
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was looking for something like this :)
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jdelisle
    Options
    How many balls should it make?
    I just made it without the hemp or flax and its coming to 200 cals per ball :noway:

that was 8 balls that looked the size of yours... and half the coconut!

(utterly gorgeous btw :happy:)

Thanks! :) I use my measuring spoons to make each ball exactly 1 tbsp. They might look a bit bigger in the picture just because it's a close up. They look small, but are really filling. The calories may seem high, but its good calories (mostly because of the peanut butter).
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yumm!! I am going to try making these this afternoon! :) THANKS!!
  • jdelisle
    Options

Yep, I did no hemp or flax, no chocolate and half the coconut and its 201 calories serving 10g fat,

I am able to make 27 balls with this recipe (just over 2 dozen). I just double checked the calories and they are correct. Perhaps you are rolling less per batch? They look pretty big in the picture because it's a close up, but they are only 1 tbsp each. Thanks for the feedback! :)
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I made these this afternoon. I measured everything out, and counted the calories total that went into the bowl. I used the pb, honey, oats, and added 60 chocolate chips (140 calories). I was able to make 14 1 tablespoon balls and they equaled out to 108 calories per ball. I did eat one, although I was kicking myself for wasting my calories on this. It was DELISH, but not worth 108 calories when Im only a 1200 calorie diet. I gave them away to my daycare children-- they love them!!