Ive found it!!!!!!

Options
ZUMBA!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely love it!

My gym offers classes so ive been going to them 5 days a week. In 2 weeks I am down a pant size (this includes a healthy diet as well as eating Gluten free because of a wheat allergy) I am also doing strength training twice a week for my arms and legs.

My inspiration for Zumba comes from my cousin who is now a Zumba instructor after loosing 52lbs in 6 months all from Zumba and a healthy diet. She is now using weights to tone because shes done loosing.

Really hope I can stick to this! My goal is 75lbs total but 25-30lbs for my brothers wedding in June.

Replies

• TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations. I love my Zumba class. My favorite though is Turbo Kick. Just wish they offered it more times a week during the evenings.
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love Zumba but hate how crowded it gets in my gym... I did find an alternative.. I bought the zumba disc for play station 3 and alternate that in a couple of days a week when I can't get to the gym. Love it!
  • IrishBeauty15
    Options
    Great job! I love Zumba but hate how crowded it gets in my gym... I did find an alternative.. I bought the zumba disc for play station 3 and alternate that in a couple of days a week when I can't get to the gym. Love it!

We have to register for the classes online before we go to the gym because only 30 people are allowed in the studio. So it doesnt get too crowded which is a plus! I want to get it for wii!
  • LaceyVskmp1980
    LaceyVskmp1980 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I love Zumba...it's so fun and energizing. I have the dvd's...but I think that the gym experience would be so amazing!
  • addisondisease2
    addisondisease2 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My inspiration for Zumba comes from my cousin who is now a Zumba instructor after loosing 52lbs in 6 months all from Zumba and a healthy diet. She is now using weights to tone because shes done loosing.

She shouldn't have waited to strength train. Strength training now will produce better, and faster results, if anyone isn't strength training they should start now.