Working towards a 100lbs weight loss

Options
Hi y'all. Looking for folks with similar goals & also those who have attained this type of weight loss as friends....:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I too have around 100 lbs to lose and would love some additional support.
  • saggarwal2
    Options
    hey
  • efoxy82
    efoxy82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I got 100lbs to lose always look for active friends !!
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Send me a friend request. I am 15 pounds down and 85 more to go. I want to get down to just under what I was when I graduated from high school and I was active and somewhat athletic. I have blown both my knees from carrying this excess weight and I have had it. I am going to succeed this time! I need all the friends and support I can get. Anybody else who can be of support to me, send me a friend request.
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    Hi,

My goal is to lose exactly 100 pounds. I will add you as a friend. Anyone else who sees my reply is welcome to add me. Since we are all working towards the same goal we can help eachother get there.
  • santamommy
    Options
    I still have 100 to lose! Feel free to add me as a friend....:happy:
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 3rd with 110lbs to lose, currently down 22lbs.

I'm accepting friends and have sent you a friend request. Anyone with a similar weightloss goal can send me a request as well

I love encouraging and supporting friends here in MFP because I've found that what you give, you get back 100%! My MFP friends are the GREATEST!!
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm in that camp! You can add me if you like. It's a daunting number, isn't it? :) I've set mini-goals to avoid being overwhelmed by the big picture.
  • Simfreetv95
    Simfreetv95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey ..you can add me too :) i have 100 lbs to lose, )