Wanting some friends for motivation

Options
:smile: I'm getting married in 6 months and need to lose another 30-40 pounds. I am down 13 in two weeks but now its getting much harder. Anyone need another friend? Could use some support.

Thanks!

Replies

• luvheart21
    luvheart21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm your girl!! You can do it!!! WE WILL do it! You will look beutiful on your wedding day!
  • lowerys81
    Options
    Yay! Thanks, glad there are other people out there in the same boat as me!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Weddings..... That's why I started losing the weight also. I lost 35lb's before the wedding and another 30 after. I've recently gained 18lb's back (after 3 years of maintaining) but I'm getting my motivation back. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • mamreed
    Options
    Weddings are such good motivation!
  • lapointemarie
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 60 pounds. I have done it before and am convinced I will do it again. I will be happy if I can at least lose 2 pounds per week.
  • T2trinco
    T2trinco Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Weddings are great motivation! I have 4 more lined up this year, and the wedding circuit is hitting me hard mentally. All my friends somehow got into serious relationships and got fit and amazing looking, while I got bigger and happy in my relationship! Now every time I see them I'm a pound or two more. My boyfriend eats out constantly, and is probably not the best motivator on a weak day. "Let's just order Chinese/Pizza today" makes it too easy to cheat and break down and say yes. (I cook all the time, and am really into healthy and vegetarian recipes at the moment.)

I'm with you on this, I have gone through the health-kick routine so many times, from working out for months at a time to weight watchers. The best motivation I ever had was a bad breakup. However, since that is thankfully not in the cards, I think a community helping me get motivated will be the thing I need to keep me going for the long run. Feel free to add me! :)
  • lowerys81
    Options
    This is great, thanks everyone. The support is overwhelming and so awesome!