Wexford :-)
  • shonora
    shonora Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    howya another Dub here :smile:
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    From Mayo living In Limerick. Feel free to add me :-)
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am not in Ireland but i'd love to be! I have a decent amount of family friends who live in Ireland though. Feel free to add. I work night shifts, so I'll be up during your time.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    From Dublin, living in Kildare! :)
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    Yep, South East feel free to add me x
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Yep, Limerick here too. I see that there are a few Limerick neighbours here! Feel free to add me - here 5 mths and will be for the foreseeable future : ) rkdonovan - with a birthday like that you automatically qualify as a Paddy. Maggipuccini - I love the recessionary humour...not a lot else you can do really. Hello to everyone, best of luck and add me if you want a bit of support.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I'm from Kildare, Living in Cavan :)
  • bethanylaugh
    Options
    I'll be visiting Ireland this summer and would love to hear some suggestions from MFPs living there... good places to eat? Things I just HAVE to see? We'll be visiting, at least, Dublin, Galway, Killarney/Cork, maaaaybe Donegal. Would love some suggestions from all of you!!!
  • loreenkoby
    Options
    not from Ireland, but i'm irish, been there before and going back there in June!!! can't wait, in fact, that is my goal to lose by, where do you live?
  • MrsHappy
    MrsHappy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yep me too. From the REAL capital that is Cork:laugh: Feel free to add me
  • raedient61
    raedient61 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would pack up today and move to Ireland if I could. I'm hoping to save up the money to visit next year sometime. I do have Irish roots and I'm VERY proud of that fact! But for now....I'm stuck in Texas! I would love to make some Irish friends!

Tammie
  • AislingRA
    AislingRA Posts: 56
    Options
    Tammie, are you mad in the head missus? :laugh:

Do not think of moving here, we are on our knees. Come for a visit but we are all trying to leave the country it is so poor.
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I've added a few of ye there, feel free to add me as I could always do with a natter from other Irish peeps :D
  • Caitella
    Caitella Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yep - Donegal. Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me :)