need help and motivation!!

Options
I been a MFP member for months now!! I have not been doing so hot! I think i just need more pals on here! I weight 155 lbs! Im trying to loose about 120lbs by the summer!! I just want a whole lifestyle change! I want to feel better and eat better. I just started drinking more water again! I love doing "The Micheal Jackson experince"!! Thats a great workout, of course i dont know how much calories i loose doing that, but i do be tired!! how do u post a profile pic by the way??

Replies

• cassy30
    Options
    Nobody? Too soon yall post very fast in these message boards
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    I'll be your friend...I need motivation also! Sent a friend request! : )
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Wait, you want to lose 20 lbs not 120 lbs right??
    The Michael Jackson Experience is pretty fun, I tried it myself last week. It really gets you moving! It's tough to tell how many calories you burn exactly, but if you play for 30 minutes a day it will be a significant part of your weight loss! Of course, it's easy to cancel out a lot of hard work when you aren't eating well... For us women to lose weight, we need to watch what we eat first and foremost. I bet you can lose the weight by the summer!
  • LuLuSUPER
    Options
    Send me a friend request also. Im on a lifestyle change journey too. Coming from 211 lbs I still have a ways to go. But the basics I have found are these things: thinkning my way thru cravings, planning meals, planning workout time, taking a chance to learn new workouts/foods/spices. As long as you are more active than you eat is a great start! I support you feeling good about you and doing what it takes to make that happen! When those pants get extra room in it , do your victory dance ! and use that incientive to do 10 more mins on that treadmill. Good luck. :bigsmile:
  • cassy30
    Options
    Aww thanks friends!! Ill add u all in a bit! Yes i did mean just 20!! Hehe Nashville u got my support then!! Secretlobster do u have a wii then?? Are there other workouts u do on wii?? We can do this together! Lulu congrate on ur success so far!! Ill deginatly add u then!!