Who needs laxatives??

Options
JStarnes
JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
I indulged in my craving last night. :grumble: I haven't had fast food since December 22nd, 2008 - and by fast food I mean Mickey D's, Wendy's, Toxic Hell, KFC, things like that. But anyway, I went to Burger King at 9pm!! I was semi-good though. I ordered a whopper jr without mayo and without cheese (which btw is a waste of money/time/energy, it's just a bun, burger & pickle!!). And to thank me my body produced gas last night that could clear a room and this morning performed its own violent colon cleanse. :noway:

So, next time I want a night alone & to feel 10lbs lighter, I'll just pick up another greasy burger fried in lard. :angry: I guess that's what I get for fallin' off the wagon - but atleast it made me never want to go back to fast food EVER again! :drinker: Lesson learned.

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I indulged in my craving last night. :grumble: I haven't had fast food since December 22nd, 2008 - and by fast food I mean Mickey D's, Wendy's, Toxic Hell, KFC, things like that. But anyway, I went to Burger King at 9pm!! I was semi-good though. I ordered a whopper jr without mayo and without cheese (which btw is a waste of money/time/energy, it's just a bun, burger & pickle!!). And to thank me my body produced gas last night that could clear a room and this morning performed its own violent colon cleanse. :noway:

So, next time I want a night alone & to feel 10lbs lighter, I'll just pick up another greasy burger fried in lard. :angry: I guess that's what I get for fallin' off the wagon - but atleast it made me never want to go back to fast food EVER again! :drinker: Lesson learned.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I dont mean to laugh but it made me chuckle....and kind of makes me rethink giving in to mickey D's :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Laugh away. :laugh: Albeit true, it was meant to lighten the mood - I know I can't be the only one. :tongue:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Laugh away. :laugh: Albeit true, it was meant to lighten the mood - I know I can't be the only one. :tongue:
    LOL sooo funny!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sydenham24
    sydenham24 Posts: 33
    Options
    Jstar - that was pretty funny!:flowerforyou:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    That's too funny!
  • sherri_pie22b
    sherri_pie22b Posts: 28 Member
    Options

LOL....that is funny......giving in to your cravings are sometimes good for yah though......It keeps you from over endulging later...:smile:
  • idreamof55
    idreamof55 Posts: 18
    Options
    jstar I have done the same thing with the same results.... the cat would not even sleep in my room was soo bad!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    haha Thanks idreamof55, now I don't feel so bad. :tongue: yeah, my dog had a rought night! lol
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I will admit, I am in love with the veggie burgers at burger king :)

Its a treat I let myself have maybe once every few months. They're surprisingly not bad for you if you get them without all the mayo.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing on Monday with mexican food. My stomach still hasn't fully recovered. ugh!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    It's the sodium in the fast food that I notice the most. If I have pizza or Chinese, I can't get enough to drink! I eat so much food that I prepare at home, when I eat fast food my system rebels big time!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    haha Thanks idreamof55, now I don't feel so bad. :tongue: yeah, my dog had a rought night! lol
    If he's anything like our cat, I'm sure you owed him! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It goes to show, that after feeding your body healthy foods, it was a shock to your system to load it with fastfood. Your body is liking the new healthy stuff better! :flowerforyou:
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Great! I was eating my cereal while reading this! lol