Replies

• lesliemifflin
    Options
    --to log more than 100 miles of forward motion
    --be ahead in my c25k training
    --eating more "clean"
    --more water water water
    --30DS with Jillian Michaels

not pinning a weight on my march goal, just wanting to do the absolute best i can and exceed any goals i have written down or in my head!!

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I want to lose my last 10 by april 1st!! lol but ill settle for 5lbs.
    CW 140
    GW (apr 1st) 135
    overall goal 130
    I want to ride 5 days a week, and try to squeeze in extra exercise... and stick to my eating plan a little better this whole clean eating idea is not as easy as i had thought lol.
  • saralhm
    Options
    I would like to loose about 10 pounds, keeping my calories in 1500 and going gym at least 30 minutes a day...good luck xxx
  • Kittykat_87
    Options
    IVE BEEN STUCK AT THE SAME WEIGHT NOW SINCE JAN SO THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM HAVE NO PROGRESS SO HOPEFULLY I SEE A CHANGE....AND GREAT GOALS EVERYONE WE CAN ALL DO THIS
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Current weight-218.6
    Goal for march-210
    Overall goal-175
  • Aoife_Eile
    Aoife_Eile Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm on a slow and steady route to my goal at the moment, college is making it a bit tougher to stay mobile and keep my exercise up.

My March goal is to lose 5lb.
  • weezykid
    Options
    current weight 129
    goal weight 119

hopefully will get to finally shift my last 10lbs as its not budged for months. got Jillian Michaels Shape up and Maximise dvds to add on to my current marathon training programme

Also set my fibit goals to 10k steps and 30 stairs climbed
  • TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My goals for March are:
    - to workout for at least 45 minutes 5-6 days a week
    -cut out the sugary treats that are sabotaging my efforts
    -lose 8 pounds

Thanks for inspiring me to write them down :happy:
  • 1981simm
    Options
    Current weight-218.6
    Goal for march-210
    Overall goal-175

And to log fifty miles in my walk journal... never done that before
  • B_Steppuhn
    B_Steppuhn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Would love to complete 30 day shred drop at least another five to ten lbs workout everyday and possibly start insanity
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    I would like to be able to complete a bodyrock challenge workout from beginning to end...and drop 3-4 pounds. (Just trying to keep it real)
  • 1981simm
    Options
    Hey guys... just wondering where you are at with your goals? I started at 218.6 and am currently 214 with my goal for march being 210... I also have 25 miles logged in my walk journal! I'm excited and hope you are all doin well!
  • Antonela1
    Options
    Hi guys! I am new to this website and I love it so far! I am 18, and my weight is pretty normal, is just that I want to be 10 pounds less, which woulc be 110 pounds. How did you guys lose 13 or 16 lbs, which I saw in this reply page,(on the badges), because so far, eventhough Im eating under the "assigned" calories, I am not losing weight at all. I run sometimes, but don't really have time to do it everyday. Thanks! Take care, ladies!