One Year Later

Options
Hello MFP!

Exactly one year ago today, on Monday, February 28th, 2011, I decided to change my life. And today, here I am, 77 lbs lighter than where I began!!! I feel like today is my birthday, haha :) Thank you all for your support and for sticking with me on this incredible journey; I truly could not have done this without MFP in my life. I am so proud of myself for sticking with this and for committing to something 100%. I now feel like I can do anything :) And you all can do it too! I believe in you! Although I have posted pictures before, I probably won't again until I have reached my initial goal weight (only 18 lbs to go!!!) Thanks for reading and have a great day!! :)

Replies

• tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    that is amazing congratulations!!! very motivating :)
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and Happy Birthday :)
  • KTomko2013
    KTomko2013 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You've come so far Molly. I'm very proud to call you my best friend ♥
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    so PROUD of you!!! you have truly done a remarkable thing for yourself!! and you are inspiring me to continue to do well too! Yes what a difference committment makes!!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!