Need Motivation

Options
Hi guys I need some motivation im getting very bored at dieting even tho I really want to do it. I'm gettin bored at exercising it feel ilike a chor. Also as iv strted this diet I'm not feeling as hungry so I'm eating less calories then when I workout everyday I end up with even less calories, I don't want to have to make my self eat more, need help please!!!

Replies

• courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    probably a stupid question, but do you cook? I never really did, but I'm learning how to as I learn how to eat healthy...it's been a great motivation-finding recipes & learning how to make them. Also...as far as exercise goes, try mixing things up? One of my favorite ones is Zumba...it's so fun it doesnt feel like working out. I've also given myself short term goals and long term ones as well.
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    one, stop dieting... that is not the way to look at it... its a change to make yourself healthier. 2nd. What kinds of foods are you eating? Fill up on veggies and fruits especially the high fiber ones.. Apples, Salads... and try to have a protein for snacks as they keep you fuller longer. Never give up.. even if it takes 100 starts ... keep going.. you will acheive your goals and be incredibly healthy in the process. With each new day, new fact and new step.. you become better as a whole person.. Good Luck on your journey
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    stand in front of the mirror naked...

like what you see? if yes, screw it...have some ice cream and cake

don't like what you see? stay on track
  • Sarl87
    Sarl87 Posts: 19
    Options
    I love cookin but I work 8- 6 every day and dont get in until half 6 sometimes, I'm shattered to even fink about cookin because then I do a workout every evening. I do usually mix my workout up I do walkin, 30ds, davina workout DVDs tool
  • Sarl87
    Sarl87 Posts: 19
    Options
    Dave thanks lol but I think I will keep on track :) I'm sure some people feel like this in their diets at some point
  • fatbegone8488
    fatbegone8488 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The only way I can get through my excercise buying TV series... I am watching Grey's Anatomy now and it works great you are guarenteed to work out 45 minutes and some shows are so so exciting I want to watch the next episode. I have made a deal with myself that I cant take the DVD's out of the work out room so I am forced to excercise :)

Diet part, I can't help... I have nooooo motivation :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Dave thanks lol but I think I will keep on track :) I'm sure some people feel like this in their diets at some point

ya...like me...all the time! good luck
  • moviewatcher
    Options
    I wish you luck
  • cozzy530
    Options
    It is a old saying but so true. Take one day at a time. I am on day 3 of P90X and every muscle in my body hurts. I am walking like I am a 90 year old. I won't quit because I am 40lbs over what I should be. I have done P90X and insanity and both work, but you need to eat right. I did 8 weeks of insanity without changing my eating habits and was in great shape but did not look it. I took off too much time and now am trying to get back on track. You really need to talk yourself into working out each day. Tomorrow I will be in more pain but I know that's because of how bad I let myself go. Just talk yourself through the workout till it over. It will only make you stronger,and healther. Good Luck