Do you work out 4-5 days a week?

Options
Any women out there who make it their point to work out 4-5 days a week? 30 min to an hour? It's a task for me but I'm making it my point to do it. Get at me!

Replies

• questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Good for you! I try to make exercise a priority 6 days a week - I try to hike every day for 80 minutes during the week and then do something really active on the weekends too -usually long distance hiking or bike riding, etc. I also try to fit in yoga and Pilates when I can. I find that it makes me feel so much better that any weight loss or toning is just a bonus. :)Feel free to friend me!

Michele
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I try to fit 6 hours a week. So it can range from 4-6 days a week, just as long as i get 6 hours. I always feel better after a workout. It just make my day better. I do keep my weekends active, even if it means going out dancing. I use to be a dancer so i really love that dance floor. My friends think I am crazy because i can dance for hours....lol.
  • katiew00t
    Options
    I work out Mon-Fri. 30 min cardio MWF, 60 min strength training T/Th. I also take a 20-30 minute walk with my dog everyday, including the weekends. The more I exercise, the more energy I have!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I workout 6 times a week, almost an hour each day, sometimes more.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I workout 7 days a week for at least an hour each time. I have a sedentary job, so I need to move as much as I can.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just started adding in some exercise this past month. I have been doing 4-5 days of walking for about 45 minutes. I really think it is making a difference.
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yes mam, I try to.
  • akangel81
    Options
    I work out 6 days a week doing 80 minutes of cardio then three nights a week doing zone progression strength training and get really bored when i take Sunday off. But just started like 3 weeks ago and am very blessed to have the time to do it.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I try 6-7 days a week average about 30-60 minutes each time. One my day off, I try to at least go for a walk.
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I work out every morning before class for about 45 minutes. Saturdays and Sundays I usually do a less intense workout of yoga or pilates! You can add me if you want :happy:
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    4-5 times a week is the min. I try to reach 7 days a week at this time in my life. I'm trying to get past 210, I'm down from 270 but 210 has been the lowest I have been able to achieve. Good luck to you
  • MsBrownBeauty
    Options
    I try to make it to the gym at least four times a week and work out at home two times per week with dvd's. I feel more energize after a workout, but sometimes i hurt in the morning. I try to rest on Sundays. It seems to be working for me so far.
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I walk my doberman at least five days a week, 1 mile on weekdays and two miles on weekends. I go to the gym at least 3 days per week for at least an hour and a half each time. I change up my workout routine to focus on different body parts each visit so it doesn't get boring. My goal is to add an aroebic class.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I workout 6 days a week for 60 minutes at gym and also do Jillian Micheals 30DS. Have not been the past two weeks because of illness, but I was given the Ok to start again. So, I am excited..because I was very bored doing nothing! Add me if you want too.
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It not easy as I work fulltime and have three teenagers I run after. I try and walk most days and a gym bike class on a friday. (that is so I get to have a real drink on friday night) I also try and swim twice aweek. I guess it is not what you can do its about the time you send off the couch and moving.....

Good luck
  • samom4
    Options
    I am starting to. I joined something new called KOKOfit. It is helping me stay motivated. Plus now i know what to do. You get an mp player and this guy tells you when to increase your incline or cross ramp. It is interval training and lasts only 15 minutes. I never knew I could feel so good. It is really close to my house and so i go at 5:45 am in the mornings and then do 2 fifteen minutes in the pm. I usually was dragging but it helps my brain and mood. The rest of my family are athletic. Its been embarrassing how long it took me to like exercise. I also wear a heart rate monitor and that helps me to know if i am pushing it enough. Hope i keep with it.:tongue::tongue:
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    samom4 - I feel the same way! I hated all exercise for almost 34 years! Now, and for the these past few years, I can't seem to get enough of how great it makes me feel! :)
  • CappelleArt
    Options
    I need to get out of my confort zone and continue being active on the weekends as well. I have convinced myself that I do enough during the week so I am free to do what I want on the weekends. I need to bike ride, skate or something on the weekends .
  • adonnelly13
    adonnelly13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do! I try to work out at least 4 times a week for an hour to an hour and half!
  • Darrknys
    Options
    it's my goal to work out every weekday for 30-60 mins. I've been slacking the last week though >_<
    I'm really not into exercising so it's a little tough sometimes, my husband has been trying his best to keep me on track by reminding me.