any other medifasters?

Options
Have lost my first 50 of 100 pounds by cleaning up my diet and exercising but have but stuck for 2 months! I have commited to using medifast for then next 25 pounds. Looking for someone else on this path!

Replies

• Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What is medifast? Never heard of it.
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I bought some of their products to try out (I got the lapband so I had to change my food type intake)... The ones I've tried, thus far, I've liked. Good Luck
  • hkmamma
    Options
    Medifast is a meal replacement system, similar to Optifast or Ideal protein. The plan has you use 5 of their products per day and one "lean and green" meal consistining of 5-7 ounces of lean protein and 3 servings of vegetables. It is low fat, low carb, high protein low calorie plan. Average weight loss is 3-5 pounds per week. I did it about 15 years ago and lost over 50 lbs.
  • MonkeySaintClair
    Options
    I started Medifast at the first of January, its working well for me. I've lost 30lbs so far. The first week was difficult, as my body was adjusting. But once I got over that hump, its been fairly simple.
  • hkmamma
    Options
    Glad to hear from another faster! Congrats on your loss. I did this many years ago and had great results, hoping for the same this time. Keep me posted on how you are doing.

I started yesterday and am feeling pretty crappy today, should pass soon.

Do you exercise? I have been doing pretty intense exercise prior to starting and really don't want to stop.
  • hkmamma
    Options
    14190425.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MonkeySaintClair
    Options
    I've timed my meals so that I don't eat during lunch break. Instead, I've started walking for during that time frame. Its nothing too hard core, but it work with my schedule.
  • SkinnySizeMe84
    Options
    I just started Medifast for a second time.. First time was July of 2010, in 3 months I had dropped 74lbs... then met the love of my life and gained part of it back. I am now on it again determined to get back to my weight in July. As long as you have self control this diet if thats what you want to call it, is super easy and gives you fast results. I would suggest working out after being on it for 4 weeks, it helps the weight drop more but remember you have to eat extra protein. I wanted to make sure I was doing it the right way so i excersize with the diet. It felt great.. hoping to get there again.