Student - On-the-Go All the Time - Need some friends! :)

Options
Hey all! I've been around MFP for about 2 months now, and I'm loving the community here so I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name's Meghan. I'm 22, from Canada, currently living in Ottawa. And I'm a Masters student, which means I am on-the-go all the time. Classes, work, writing papers, dinner, drinking - it all makes my life (and dieting!) so unpredictable.

I'd love some friends who are in the same boat to compare notes with! Hope to meet some of you soon :)

Replies

• BrilliantSugar
    Options
    I'm a student who does part time work/interning too, although half the time I feel pretty lazy, I'm one of those people who goes from one extreme to the other! Congrats on losing so much already!
  • kvhmc
    kvhmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a medical student so similar lifestyle! Feel free to add me :)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I'm a PhD student, I know your life well! I don't have classes now, but I'm in the lab for hours a day!
  • myrtille
    Options
    I'm a student as well and am always looking for extra support, anyone can add me :D
  • rattler0812
    rattler0812 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm not a student but am on the go from about 5:30a till 9:00p. So, feel free to add me if you would like.
  • ilovecoffee314
    ilovecoffee314 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i am a student as well!
  • wendiv130
    Options
    I just went back to school to get my BA last August. I have a husband who travels a lot and 2 elementary kids, so I'm busy too.
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 in NS at University, history major - planning on doing masters in Library Studies/Public Relations once I get this BA done. My life is crazy hectic as well, feel free to add me :)
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Hi Meghan, what subject area? I finished my Masters a few years ago but still remember how insanely busy I was back then. I did mine as a mature student to change careers. Add me if you like :smile:
  • pandora20
    Options
    I'm an Art Ed major. With all the 3 hour long studio classes and running around for all my education classes it really makes it difficult. But I guess thats whats to expect for all us college students!! Hang in there :)
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Civil engineer student here..we can add each other for daily recipes :) its hard to eat as a student