Ripped in 30!

Options
I am a shredder and have been doing this consistantly for a while now and have come to the point where I not burning as much calories anymore. 150 cals(Body Media Fit -Link) on level 3.

I want to change things up and try Ripped in 30! Who all has done this and how do you like this compared to the Shred? I appreciate any help!

Thank you!!!!

Replies

• shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I did not finish shred only did the first to levels. I like ripped better. The 3 minutes of strength moves faster and I think it is a bit harder.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS and started Ripped in 30 but never finished it. It does get pretty hard and I did burn a bit more but also I think it is a tiny bit longer than 30DS. It is nice to have more variety.
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Yes! If it is harder then I am game! I felt like I wasnt getting enough push from the shred this last week.

Thanks for the input gals! I really appreciate it! Im going to swing by walmart and pick it up tonight :)
  • gretchjackson
    gretchjackson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What I like about Ripped in 30 is that the 3 minutes of strength are three 30 second moves done twice, instead of one 30 second and one 1 minute. Seems to move faster and the moves are a little more challenging because the time is less. Good luck!
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 to help get ready for a trip down south and it definitely helped me to tone up. You'll love it!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'd choose Rin30 over 30DS any day, I find it's much more of a challenge. Also another great one: Extreme Shed & Shred. Very different style for Jillian, and I find it's a great workout!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Another great one is 6 week 6 pack. It is my favorite JM workout DVD
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    JM's twitter said that the Shred is old news and that ripped in 30 is where its at!! Just letting ya know....I'm still deciding if I want to do the shred another round or start ripped. Let me know how it goes! :)
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 DS and then moved on to Ri30. Ri30 felt harder, like levels 4-6 compared to 30DS. I didn't do it as consistently (about 3-4 days a week for each level), so my results weren't as great as 30DS, but I liked the progression from one video to the next.