Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

week one

leblancb
leblancb Posts: 47
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am on week one and loving it! I never realized how much I actually over ate. Calories do matter and I am getting alot out of reading labels before I eat. I have Celicac Disease which is a Gluten allergy to wheat, I am very used to reading labels for ingredients but have never payed attention to the calories or carbs.

I hope I can continue my journey, so far I have alot of support from my family.

Replies

• leblancb
    leblancb Posts: 47
    I am on week one and loving it! I never realized how much I actually over ate. Calories do matter and I am getting alot out of reading labels before I eat. I have Celicac Disease which is a Gluten allergy to wheat, I am very used to reading labels for ingredients but have never payed attention to the calories or carbs.

I hope I can continue my journey, so far I have alot of support from my family.
  • Good for you and welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    welcome!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hello I feel the same way, this is day 4 for me and I can't believe all cal I eat.:noway:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.