Calorie Count off, help!

Options
After I workout, my profile shows that I then have more calories to eat. How do I change this as this is confusing, so that it only shows the amount of cals I have left to eat (not including those I burned off)?
Thanks!

Replies

• carolyns19
    Options
    I would check your "Goals". To get their click on your "My Home" tab and then go to "Goals". You might have worked out more than your fitness goals, so you might have to set that higher. But basically, working out on MFP allows you to eat more calories. I don't track exercise on here, just my food intake. I had my BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) measured and that is how many calories you need to take into survive each day, so you can bump it up +200 if you're working out, or just intake the equivalent of your BMR each day if you want to lose weight quicker...
  • keljo720
    keljo720 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    if you hop over to the "Food and Nutrition" board, there's a recent post titled "My gift : Excel spreadsheet for BMR, TDEE, CUT, BUILD and ma." Lots of discussion on what your macros should be set at. The original poster also created an excel spreadsheet. I haven't tried the spreadsheet yet, but am interested to see what my numbers turn out to be. :)
  • Bevbl3
    Bevbl3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It's supposed to add your exercise calories to your daily allowance!

When you exercise you earn more calories and you are meant to eat them! It's your net calories that need to be at least the magic 1200!