Hi im 21 and need help!

Options
Im 21 years old and im 5'2 1/2 and weigh about 188 and I am hitting a bad spot ive never weighed this much in my life and I hate it! I lost 35 lbs a year and a half ago when I got married and gained it all back plus a little (thats what happens when you get all nestled in!!) I want to be my old self but I need help! I am looking for someone my own size and age that can go along with me and lose the weight together because I get distracted easy and im busy so if anyone is interested let me know! I know we can do this!!!

16306811.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• biggylove
    Options
    this is awesome i am 24 and my weight was 270 and now im 258.8 but i would love to have a partner that way we can loss it faster
  • Lizziecx3
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 as well. But 5'0" and currently 239lbs. I will send you a friend request! And bigglylove as well if you don't mind?
  • PudgieBudgie
    Options
    Hey! :) I'm 22 and around 5'4"...it's pretty bad I don't know my own height haha! I suppose it's worse that I don't quite know my weight either, but I'm definitely around the 200lb mark and hoping to knock 50 of that off to start with. Anyone's free to send a friend request!