Hi I'm Leii! *WAVES*

Options
Hi all,

My name is Leii, I'm 29 years old and over the past two years or so I've lost about 80lbs with diet and exercise. At the beginning of my journey I was 206lbs and I am not between 136-140. My goal is to tone up and train like fitness model but not for competition. I am also looking to make friends here for encouragement and help, so I hope to talk to you all soon. :-)

Replies

• ibrielme
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!! you lost 80 pounds :) ...ok be my friend

Hey, add me I'm right along with you, I would encourage you all the way
  • FitLeii
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks. :smile:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!
    Congrats on the 80lb loss!! I've lost 105lbs to date, and would like to lose another 38.4 --

sw 303.4 (1/1/11)
    cw 198.4
    gw 160
    29 y/o 5'6''
  • nebulinda
    nebulinda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to tone up. Added.
  • ckmnaguilar
    Options
    I am right there with you, for about 2 years I have wanted to be a fitness model but i soon found out I was pregnant with my fifth child, but now he is 7 months old and it is time to be that fitness model!! I weight in at 202 and I am 5'8", I am only really wanting to lose 30 pounds but I am head strong and determined to be fit, healthy, sexi and feel free in my own skin!!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey im Bri and im new on here. good luck on all of ur goals and if u want to add me i could give u some support as well as need some myself :)
  • FitLeii
    FitLeii Posts: 5
    Options
    I made a mistake in this post I said that I lost 80lbs and this is incorrect and just plain ol bad math. I've lost 69lbs NOT 80lbs now at my heaviest I was 219lbs at one point but at the beginning of my serious weight loss journey I was 206lbs. I apologize it was not my intention to mislead anyone.