Putting The Scale Away For A Month?

Options
2»

Replies

• wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I gave up my scale for Lent last year. I also didn't weigh the whole 90 days of Insanity... only a before weigh in and an after. I only weigh once a month now. Good luck you guys!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    The battery died in my scale the end of January and I just got a new one last week...got on it once since but won't do an actually weigh-in 'til the 1st. I am trying not to worry too much about the scale and concentrate more on my clothes! I'm in for March!
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I weigh monthly, my weight fluctuates daily and it's easy to get discouraged when I weigh daily.
  • puggypatti
    Options
    Good Luck to you all. Wish I could join you but the day I don't step on the scale I find I am up more then a few pounds. I can't explain it but I am with the person who stated that this is how he ended up the way he is. ;)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Great post but I can't participate as I am doing a weight lose challenge. Still a great idea none the less
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I only weigh once every 4-6 weeks, and it works ok for me. I don't really believe in scales. I was talking to a friend today who said (and I see her point) it only matters that you hit your target weight once a year. If you can keep your weight stable enough to be the same healthy weight at some point every year, you are fine. It's when you let the weight creep up a few lbs every year you have a problem.
  • WalkWoman
    WalkWoman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • Jane92394
    Options
    I like this idea, im in!
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I gave up my scale for Lent.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    It's a great thing to make yourself do! I did this as a challenge for this month...and tomorrow is the first day I'll have stepped on a scale in a month! Feel liberated and freaked out all at once...:grumble: