dress2-1.jpg

dress.jpg

1003111323-00.jpg

1117111952-00.jpg

update.jpg

0113121029-01.jpg

0131121131-00.jpg

0228121238-00.jpg

I think the dress is finally too big for me! Trying to get to 170. Have lost 10 lbs a month, for 70 lbs lost in 7 months. If I continue at this rate I will hit my goal of 122 lbs lost at my one year mark.

Replies

• mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing! such a great idea to keep wearing the same outfit too. i might do this :) the dress is way too big now and you keep looking better and better! congrats on your awesome weight loss!
  • mykahlio1
    mykahlio1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    fantastic job. i want to lose 70 lbs and i just started a few days ago and am down 2 lbs so far i cant wait to see the progress like you
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! I think it might be time to find a new dress to weigh in, that one is quickly getting too loose to show your new hot bod! Keep up the hard work, you look great!! :)
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    lol that is awesome to see the changes slowly it slike ur the incredible shrinking woman AMAZING keep up the fantastic work!!!!!
  • rkwilliams1221
    rkwilliams1221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW... that was like watching you shrink!!! awesome job!!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You looked beautiful all the way through, but that last shot shows so much happiness, and the dress is starting to swamp you. You look gorgeous, well done.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow very impressive! I think you deserve a new dress, that one seems to be to big. I really like seeing the change in you wearing the same dress, awesome job!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Wow, your looking good keep up the good work
  • ChiefWhitesWife
    ChiefWhitesWife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow....good job! You can really see the change...
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'd still keep the dress ;) I love your dedication! WELL DONE. You are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise ;)
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look fantastic! Well done!!!!
  • Novikay
    Options
    You are on a FANTASTIC track! 10 pounds a month for 7 months....solid!! Slow and the right way, you are bound to keep it off!

Also, love the idea about wearing the same dress for the pictures, really shows the difference!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are on your way to achieving your ultimate goal!!!! You are looking fabulous. It will be fun to go shopping for all kinds of pretty dresses once you feel completely comfortable in your skin:)
  • erika37211
    Options
    Good job! You look great! Good idea to take the pictures to see your progress!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    it gets harder the closer you get to your goal - but you can do it!!

sw 303.4 (1/1/11)
    cw 198.4
    gw 160

down 105lbs

29y/o, 5'6''
  • hmb0626
    hmb0626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...
    What an inspiration...
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep up the good work.

I love how you show yourself in the same dress in each picture.

Thanks for sharing.
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Nice work- glad to see the dress made a reappearance. I was gonna as you about it. See you later this week.
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!