Hello all I am Crystal

Options
My name is Crystal and I just got started on my journey to lose weight. I have tried many times in the past on diets and never followed thru with them. Well this time I am giving it my all and with the help of MyFitnessPay I can now keep track of everything I eat and all my exercise. My goal is to make it to at least 175. It is gonna take alot of effort for I am extremely overweight but I am gonna do this for my family but most of all I'm doing it for ME!!! I am a mom on a weightloss mission and I'm gonna make this happen.

Replies

• JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal and welcome!

MFP is a great place to keep track of you food and exercise, also a great place to 'meet' people with the same struggles and issues that will help to keep you motivated on your journey to finding the healthy you.

I wish you the best of luck, and feel free to add me if you like.
  • Belinda1062
    Belinda1062 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome Crystal,

I will not lie and say it is an easy journey; however, it is one that can be accomplished once you make up your mind. I have been trying to lose weight for some time now....up/down/up/down. This has helped me see just how may calories are in certain foods, which in the end helps me control myself from eating the bad foods. It keeps me focused as long as I stay dedicated. I would like to see myself @ 130-135. I am five feet and 0 inches. I have a little ways to go.................but guess what..............WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:smile:
  • liljoli
    liljoli Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is my targetvweight too. Well, the first one any way. I would love to help u out and heck, i may need some encouragment too. Feel free to add me!