Single...mid 30's.... Who's with me?

Options
_Kitten_Kate
_Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
Ahoy! ... hola...Hey y'all!!

Single gal here... just checkin to see where my singles are....?

Where are the sweet handsome TALL men?... Save them for me of course!!...

All are welcome to smmooooze....

Check in, make friends.... or whatever....

Play safe people!

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32 (will be 33 in May).. single as of recently after getting out of a 10 year marriage.

Dating at 32 vs 19 has definately been interesting. Nothing crazy just new to it... :smile:

And I need a tall man too... being 5'9 and all. haha
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    girls are so demanding....:laugh:
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    << 36 yr old divorced mom <<
    SW Ontario Canada
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    girls are so demanding....:laugh:

men think they are so hilarious...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • lilfurson
    Options
    32, divorced and single :bigsmile:

With diet and exercise it's just easier to be single :drinker:
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    34, single but not wanting to be
  • c_armbrust
    c_armbrust Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im 6'3!! lol
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    OT - Hey @ la_Amazona, you think being newly single at 32 is interesting? I'm newly single at 50. Gotta admit, it's great fun - and hugely different than last time I was single, in my mid 20's. Much easier now.
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    what up what up! :D
  • Bella3119
    Options
    Just turned 30 and I'm loving the new age bracket!!! I'm a grown up now! :laugh: :happy: Was married for almost 5 years but was with him for a total of 12.

I just started dating last year after taking 2 years off to work on myself. Now that I know the type of person I am I am able to see the type of qualities I want in a man.

I love having fun and clowning around, but I find it's so funny to see "grown men" approach me and act like they are in middle school. One jsut recently asked me for a one night stand. When I replied no thank you, he asked me for naked pics. I was like really???
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    39 divorced full time daddy!!!!! How the heck do you find time to date, let alone work out and raise kids by yourself, and of course work?
  • FunSizeFlirty30
    Options
    I just turned 30 two months ago and I’m loving it! My confidence has definitely grown; I feel more secure and aware about who I am and what I want. I’m newly single…my fiancé and I called off our engagement in November after being together for 2 and a half years. Right now I’m all about meeting new people, having fun and just enjoying whomever catches my eye :-)
  • lilfurson
    Options
    I recently shut down my dating profiles cause it was making me feel very negative emotionally. Figured if it's not a positive thing in my life I don't need it.

Luckily working out twice a day really helps energize me and keep me happy.

Who needs a woman? Not I! :tongue:
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I recently shut down my dating profiles cause it was making me feel very negative emotionally. Figured if it's not a positive thing in my life I don't need it.

Luckily working out twice a day really helps energize me and keep me happy.

^^^ I'm right there with ya
  • chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    32, divorced and single :bigsmile:

With diet and exercise it's just easier to be single :drinker:

^^this.... except 33.
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 single never married no kids. I act 30
  • chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    34, single but not wanting to be

^^^this too... after 4 yrs... I'm done with the single life.. but not so easy as a single parent!
  • KlassyKassi
    KlassyKassi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    39 divorced full time daddy!!!!! How the heck do you find time to date, let alone work out and raise kids by yourself, and of course work?

I am right there with ya. I don't know how single parents find any time to date! If I had a boyfriend, he would be completely neglected. :wink:
  • DaysFlyBy
    DaysFlyBy Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Here! Been single a few years now and really would like to jump into the dating pool but OMG how when I have kids?! I get panicky thinking maybe I'm basically undateable now. My treadmill is my boyfriend these days, I can think of much funner ways of burning calories but at least by the time I'm done I don't have the energy to dwell on it.
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Much respect to the single dad! :flowerforyou:

My dad raised my sis and I and I have a special place in my heart for them!

*bows*

(and I agree with you,...it's very hard to date as a FT parent! :wink: :smile:)