Accountability Friendships

Options
I love MFP and some of the friendships that I've made here... but I'm looking for more friends that have the same desire to push themselves.. try new workouts.. discuss eating plans.. and ultimately help kick my *kitten* to become the healthiest, fittest woman I can be...

Replies

• amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me :)
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I'm looking for people to help motivate me as well. :)
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me !
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Jillian's body revolution and she is kicking my *kitten* daily. Feel free to add me. I post daily after my workouts about issues I am having and I am always available via messages if you have questions or need extra support.
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Same here! I can only access the boards at work so I have to rely on my Iphone at home and can only post status and read and respond to status so would like friends to correspond with through status posts in the evenings and on weekends. Feel free to add me!
  • leeann1975
    Options
    So in need of someone to kick my *kitten*!! Add me!! Just don't kick me to hard lol
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation as well and would love to be Fitness Pals :)
  • JenLaPointe
    Options
    Lets do it!!
  • FunSizeFlirty30
    Options
    I am in! Please feel free to add me as well :-)
  • abrown416
    abrown416 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    <
    MOTIVATION NEEDED!!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    im here for you. although i missed a day, ive been on almost 500 days(medical issue). im here to kick some butt.
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i also need a swift kick to the behind! feel free to friend me! :)
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like ;0)
  • vsthinspiration
    Options
    We can be friends! I really don't have any friends on here so i'd be nice to have some :)
  • sunshineshell81
    sunshineshell81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am always looking for motivating people. I really feel it is the key to success on here. Having active friends on this site helps keep you a lot more accountable :o)