Lost 36lbs w/PICS

Options
jayne215
jayne215 Posts: 20 Member
Last January I finally decided to do something about how unhappy I was with being overweight and how much I held back from living life because I was "FAT!" It's sooo hard to eat healthy and WANT to exercise when you have so many things that come up in life in addition to working full-time. I've always been the type to say no when someone asks you to go to a party or the beach or anywhere because all I would think of is "hmmm how can I hide my rolls today??" Since January 2011 I've been off/on eating 1200 calories a day and working out...Jillian Michaels/Insanity/jogging and I'm sooo happy I've lost 36lbs! I could've lost that in a few months but hey people slip up! Haha...I'm 5'2" and I started at 186!!!! Yikes! My current weight is 148 and my goal is 125-130 and I've been off the last few weeks just cuz I'm lazy and I love food..hahaha..but I just want everyone to know who is struggling to lose weight----you can mess up and not feel like working out all the time...you don't have to be perfect every second of every day but as long as you stick with it YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! I never thought I could but I've gotten this far and I'm NOT giving up until I'm happy with what I see in the mirror! :)

BEFORE 186:
IMG_0056.jpg

NOW 148:
IMG_0228.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!