Anyone have before/after pics of J.M killer buns and thighs?

Options
I am currently doing 30 day shred and I am day 8 of level one. So far I really like it and it has definately been a challenge since I have never been one to work out. After completing this I want to move in to killer buns and thighs ( my area I need to work on the most). I would live to see any before/ after pictures from people who have done this one.

Replies

• MrsBraxton08
    MrsBraxton08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bumping... Anyone?
  • ihavethree
    ihavethree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics but I have done 30DS started on Jan 11th and did 30 days straight. I then continued by doing a bunch of Jillian's videos Killer Buns & Thighs, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Ripped in 30, Shred it with Weights and I have lost 9 pounds and have tightened up my entire body. I had twins who are 15 months now and it was time to get serious and Jillian has kicked my butt but I absolutely love it. I now take one day off a week and eat very clean and log everything in MFP keeping within my calorie range and drinking lots of water. I would rather it take longer but be a lasting weight loss. My energy is through the roof and the exercises that I couldn't do a few weeks ago I am flying through now. I am 7lbs away from my GW and 12lbs away from UGW. Good luck!
  • MrsBraxton08
    Options
    Thanks for replying! I am definately going to continue with her videos because I can tell a difference with just the 30ds so far. I also have twins who will be two next month as well as a 4 yr old. They keep me busy as I'm sure you know from experience ;). I just want to finally feel good about myself again and be tone.
  • ihavethree
    ihavethree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey...how cool that we both have twins! I have a 4 year old boy too...crazy times :)
    I used to spin like crazy after my first was born and was pretty fit but still not as toned as I am getting from Jillian's videos. For the time that I put into the videos it is amazing considering I was easily spending an hour and a half at the gym before. Her videos are cheap and get the job done. I have gotten her books from the library too and and am currently reading Unlimited. I'm Jillian obsessed right now!
  • MrsBraxton08
    Options
    That is very crazy! All three of mine are girls, little divas ;). I never really even thought about doing the Julian workouts until I joined this site and I think he main reason I like them is they don't last too long haha. I always would talk about trying to exercise more but I usually give up really easy. I'm trying hard to stay motivated this time, and this site definately helps!
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ha I have twins to! I have identical twin girls who are 3 and a 6 year old daughter:) I have been doing 30 day shred and have noticed a big difference but still have the wrinkly belly:sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!