Wii Zumba

Options
Hi, I love going to Zumba classes at my gym but am currently in a membership battle with them which is ugly, keeping my working out restricted to home in the meantime. I love doing Just Dance and get a great workout from it and am trying Wii Zumba, and it seems ok. Are there any opinions on this, do you love the results , feeling of getting a good workout, etc, as much as you do a class? And if you like it do you suggest buying the belt for it? I am restricted financially to join another gym at this time so I'm trying to keep up with classes in the best way possible...suggestions??

Replies

• mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl. I've never done Wii Zumba but I do Just Dance a lot and I love the burn! I can burn at least 300 cals in about 40 mins doing it. I just have to make sure I'm doing all the movements as full out as I can. I would imagine it's the same for Wii Zumba. But really, something is better than nothing so if that's what you gotta do, then do it and enjoy. Now I KNOW you have ideas on doing other total body workouts without weights. Umm...I think I made you do a lot of those, lol! Let me know if you need a refresher. Keep it up, Missy! You're doing a great job!!!
  • teaqueen11
    Options
    And if you like it do you suggest buying the belt for it?

I'm getting this game soon through my husband's Gamefly account to try it out (I currently do the DVD but want some more variety). It doesn't come with a belt (unless you end up buying it). How do you do it without the belt?