• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Planking.

This x1,000...especially when Jillian Michaels is involved :angry:
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I hate lunges. I do them ... even jumping lunges ... but I hate them all!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Chalean's Recharge--she says my body loves it, but some of those stretches are very uncomfortable!
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Burpees!!!! Why did some sick @ss individual come up with those damn things???

I heart burpees!!

my buddy does fitness challenges and did 104 of them. I honestly would die.

i didnt think anyone actually loved them

The only time I would hate to do them is if I was sore..........the last time I said "F**K" out loud.......my trainer was shocked cause I really don't come across as the type to curse! :) I have yet to hear anyone say bear crawls..........talk about pure evil!!

What are bear crawls? I may hate them too and just not know it yet ... LOL ;-)
  • klmuggsy
    Options
    My least favorite is running. I can't stand running around the track or on a field. I feel exhausted and I feel like I am running to no where!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Pushups - because I'm so weak at them.
    And stationary bikes - I can do the treadmill (though that's boring as bat****) but that bike just bores me stupid. Lucky I don't use a gym very often, only when I'm travelling and I can't run outside and there's a hotel gym.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    bear crawls are where you look like you are trying to climb the ground. you are down on all fours walking forward....
  • KJVBear33
    Options

I heart burpees!!

my buddy does fitness challenges and did 104 of them. I honestly would die.

i didnt think anyone actually loved them

The only time I would hate to do them is if I was sore..........the last time I said "F**K" out loud.......my trainer was shocked cause I really don't come across as the type to curse! :) I have yet to hear anyone say bear crawls..........talk about pure evil!!

What are bear crawls? I may hate them too and just not know it yet ... LOL ;-)

"bear crawls are where you look like you are trying to climb the ground. you are down on all fours walking forward.... " ---hapoo100 <---what he said!
  • belinda_73
    belinda_73 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am weird, if i hate an exercise i do it until it becomes easy for me. like pushups for 7 mos, i started out only doing one, now i can do 15, i HATED burpees, now i can do them so well i can jump way up high, mountain climbers a breeze. Walking lunges, i started doing them every other day for a full 10 minutes, it does amazing things to your butt!! the one thing i cannot beat are pull-ups, i've done the machine for weeks and still can only do one and half full unassisted pull-up. oh and bicycles at the end of ab class still kill me.
  • BigL0s
    BigL0s Posts: 133
    Options
    I don't think there's any exercise that I dislike. However, I don't like treadmills much, they feel weird to me!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    bear crawls are where you look like you are trying to climb the ground. you are down on all fours walking forward....

These are a unique form of torture...
  • kimclaws
    kimclaws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    dumb bell Wood chop, ugh hate hate hate!!!! but i do them anyways :(
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Well, when you are in prison, your workout space is limited :grumble: :laugh:
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I don't like stairs... I would rather run for miles than walk up say 15 flights of stairs. Anything 5 floors or below no problem, but I just don't enjoy trudging up any further than that. I'm on floor 8 - I have forced myself to take the stairs but never enjoy it.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I don't. If it makes the muscle burn, I'm doing it! I guess anything that doesn't push me.
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I'm going with swimming, just can't bring myself to do it. Honestly, its been so long since I've swam without a kid hanging on me, I'm not sure I could swim a lap.

Or pull-ups, I really really want to be able to do them, but just can't do it.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Lunges...I can never do them right and they kick my *kitten*. If I can master the lunge I will die a happy woman.
  • Ready4Battle
    Options
    I don't. If it makes the muscle burn, I'm doing it! I guess anything that doesn't push me.
    Thumbs up!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Anything involved me bending my knees. I can do SOME abs but squats, lunges, etc are a no go for me. I'm 22 with bad knees lol go figure
  • c0mmonN3rd
    Options
    Old school sit ups... and lunges... good lord my knee hates me after those lunges.