Totally amazed!

Options
I took some before pics Nov 11, 11.... Before I even joined MPF. Just for fun (or not so fun) I took a couple quick pics tonight.... WOW I am so amazed! I don't know how to post pics here, but if someone will tell me how I will galdly post them!

Oh I stepped on the scales this morning (had to do a double take) and it said 130 so if I had of recorded it it means I would have met my goal of loosing 15 pounds!! I haven't recorded it because I want to make sure its accurate, and not a fluke! lol

Replies

• BubblesOnTheGrind
    Options
    Congrats!!! thats great!! keep it up girl
  • ballardr1
    Options
    great. Try to check your weight at the same time. I do Saturday at 8:00 am.
  • chuckles217
    chuckles217 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    easiest way to post:

Go to www.imgur.com and upload pictures.

Once uploaded copy the [img]code Post the img code here. Make sure there are no "%20" (without parentheses) in the http link and if there are, delete them and replace them with a single space like so: image%20name.jpg changed to image name.jpg Lastly make sure the img in the[/img]brackets are all lower case instead of uppercase as in[IMG][/img]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!