Biggest Loser tonight?

Options
yesthistime
yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
Chism and his dad deserve an Oscar for that performance at the weigh-in, don't ya think? :drinker:

Replies

• 4lelito
    Options
    who went home today???
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Chism.
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I got emotional....
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I nearly cried, I couldn't believe chism went home. :sad:
  • Blott
    Blott Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was so sad I couldn't believe he went home! I agree they did a great job at weight in and I hope Mark can keep up the great work! :)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I really thought the dad could've gotten his wish and been sent home in Chism's place. But that wouldn't have made for good TV I suppose.
  • 4lelito
    Options
    NOOOO!!!!!! It hasn't aired here yet..
  • 4lelito
    Options
    did he get voted off or decide to leave on his own?
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It was really sad. He needed to be there! But im sure he will do great @ home
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Aw, I shouldn't have looked at this thread. I got spoiled. Doh!
  • rwa3457986
    Options
    I think mark works out at my gym! I saw him today. Did not realize he lived in the area :)
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    CONDA NEEDS TO GO HOME!! :mad:
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options

totally agree!!!!

And I admit I too cried while watching tonight!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options

^This!^ She is a spoiled little brat. This season is supposed to be "no excuses", but she still has plenty of them. And she runs her team - how did THAT happen??? I'm not really impressed with any of them, and at this point still don't care who wins...
  • rwa3457986
    Options
    I agree that conda needs to go home. She has had the worst attitude of anyone there this season. I personally think the red team had alot of really mean spiteful people.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Yeah I cried a lil lol! It was sad but this is an emotional journey and he showed that last night. Its just sad to still pull and 11 and be sent home. His dad looks good and really they should of let him go home but it's TV. I am now team Chism for the at home prize. i would love to see him take it. Also to all the Conda haters... She NEEDS to leave I can't stand her (or Kim) for that matter. Once those 2 are gone I will enjoy so much more!
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was a little teary eyed too. I was disappointed because I really want Conda and Kim to go home.
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options

^This!^ She is a spoiled little brat. This season is supposed to be "no excuses", but she still has plenty of them. And she runs her team - how did THAT happen??? I'm not really impressed with any of them, and at this point still don't care who wins...

She has turned Biggest Loser from my favorite show into something I can't even watch. Makes me sick.