-32 lb loss (PICS) ... During

So, I have lost 32 of 90 lbs... and I wanted to post some more pics... I did some a couple of weeks ago... but now I'm in ONEderland so I'm HAPPY!! *BTW... my next set of pics will be in the dreaded sports bra and shorts!! I feel like I'm getting to a point where you can't see the changes as much while I'm wearing the shirt...

ETA: I was breast feeding in the "before" pics.... I haven't lost as much as it seems in my chest... I was probably just full of milk when I took the before pics... Sorry!!

I am 25 and 5'4

This is me from 230lbs to 198lbs!!!!

-32.png
-324.png
-323.png
-322.png

Replies

• savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Wow! You are looking fantastic! Keep up the good work! :-)
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 399 Member
    Great progress! Keep going!!! This is super motivating for me :)
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Your face, holy crap! Your face is like a completely different person....
    Not to mention your new tummy! Oh and not to be a perv but I gotta give a shout out to the new perky cha cha's!
    You look freaking great.... Double thumbs up and a pat on the back

Keep it up can't wait to see more of this transformation!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Wow, you can totally tell in your face, neck, and tummy! Good job!
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Your face, holy crap! Your face is like a completely different person....
    Not to mention your new tummy! Oh and not to be a perv but I gotta give a shout out to the new perky cha cha's!
    You look freaking great.... Double thumbs up and a pat on the back

Keep it up can't wait to see more of this transformation!

Thanks... I feel like I'm starting to look like me again... When I look in the mirror... It's nice. I had 2 kids in 2 years and that's where a lot of the weight came from.. I've only been this heavy for a year... I was at 196 after I had my first... still a lot to lose but not as bad as I ended up :(
  • kristen5286
    Wow! You are looking fantastic! Keep up the good work! :-)

thanks!! I feel fantastic!
  • kristen5286
    Great progress! Keep going!!! This is super motivating for me :)

I am so gald I am able to start posting progression pics... I've been wanting to for so long because I'm ALWAYS here in this forum looking at pic for motivation! I'm glad I can FINALLY help motivate someone else!
  • Good job, keep it going. Just keep thinking forward.
  • Jealous! you look great
  • this is awesome how long did it take you?
  • kristen5286
    Jealous! you look great

Just imagine how much better I look when I'm actually sucking in and wearing flattering clothes!!! lol JK!!! Thank you!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    You look amazing!!! Great job!
  • kristen5286
    this is awesome how long did it take you?

Thank you! I started this "diet" lifestyle change (again) on Jan 2, 2012 at 230lbs. And I weighed in at 198 today.
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    You look great!! Your face looks so much thinner!!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    You are doing so great!!! Be proud!!

Oh and yes, you can tell a big diff. in your face, but I mostly noticed the grin in the after pic!!! You look ...happy...that's so awesome!
  • wow, I'm large uptop too, I can't wait to b able to buy a bra at a regular store. I can't believe what a difference 30 something pounds makes. You r doing amazing and look awesome. Thanks 4 being so brave and i look forward to more updates on your journey.
    p.s
    wish me luck on mine
  • What an awesome progress! Congrats!!!
  • kristen5286
    wow, I'm large uptop too, I can't wait to b able to buy a bra at a regular store. I can't believe what a difference 30 something pounds makes. You r doing amazing and look awesome. Thanks 4 being so brave and i look forward to more updates on your journey.
    p.s
    wish me luck on mine

Absolutely good luck!! I buy my bras at Fredricks of Hollywood... I'm a ... 34-36 F (when I weigh less of course) I actually wore a "real" bra for the first time in 3 years today! I finally lost enough weight that my old one fit well and didn't hurt! I felt like a brand new woman!!
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Wow....great job. I can see such a difference. Congrats!
  • kristen5286
    Wow....great job. I can see such a difference. Congrats!

:) thank you! I wake up happier and happier each day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!