Sooo what if I ate 1,500 and that was all fruit. Should I re

Options

Replies

• YMark
    YMark Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You failed to answer the god damned question and before you jump to conclusions I am not doing this.

Well I'll bet you're just a pleasure to be around.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You failed to answer the god damned question and before you jump to conclusions I am not doing this. I just want to know because I am a curious person.

DISLIKE -- and unnecessary attitude.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    You failed to answer the god damned question and before you jump to conclusions I am not doing this. I just want to know because I am a curious person.

Then do some research.

33uc0mt.jpg
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Agreed with the unnecessary attitude and the no need to get snappy.
  • blueandigo
    Options
    And to those of you who are butthurt because you failed to answer the question press this:

ALT+F4 : v )

But to those of you who actually helped thank you.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options

OMG ... you might want to try dipping some of that fruit in chocolate. Chocolate is a secret tool that helps people not be quite so snippy.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    And to those of you who are butthurt because you failed to answer the question press this:

ALT+F4 : v )

But to those of you who actually helped thank you.

Oh em gee someone just learned about computers!
  • loftus2005
    Options
    when I went to my orientation at the gym when I joined, the trainer told me a calorie is a calorie. She mentioned that even if its all carrots you still can gain!?
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    Egg ****ing sacktly. And if you're too dumb to realize that then it is not my fault, but seeing as most of the members on this site are Americans I can see why it is so hard to interpret the obvious.

35n5505.jpg
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Egg ****ing sacktly. And if you're too dumb to realize that then it is not my fault, but seeing as most of the members on this site are Americans I can see why it is so hard to interpret the obvious.

Assuming you are not American, I thank you for helping out the ratio of Americans vs non-Americans asking extremely stupid questions and acting like *kitten* when they don't get a reply spoon fed to them in very simple terms.
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

Assuming you are not American, I thank you for helping out the ratio of Americans vs non-Americans asking extremely stupid questions and acting like *kitten* when they don't get a reply spoon fed to them in very simple terms.

Thank you sir, for not being biased, and making fun of all stupid people, regardless of where they're from lol.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    You would very quickly notice that you were hungry all the time, you would deprive your body of a whole plethora of needed nutrients, you'd end up eating other foods because your body would force it. Either that or get very sick.
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Keep that up and hope that a toilet is always near by. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish doing this.

EDIT: Your topic says 1500 and your text says 3500. Either one is a poor idea.

So true about the toilet! No idea why you would want to eat that much fruit, but I would rethink this one.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    What I really want to know - is whether or not the OP actually lives in a trashcan.
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I have to say...not everyone gets the runs from eating all fruit. I do not only eat fruit and please don't critique my diet but some days all I eat is raw fruits and veggies and I am completely regular. In fact, constipated at times. Mind you, I have IBS.

To actually answer your question, you will gain weight at 3500 calories of fresh fruit. I eat mostly raw fruits, veggies, and nuts and if I eat over my calories for extended period I do see gains. Hope that was helpful.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    ROFLCOPTER BAHAHAHAHHAH i dont think i've loled like this all day... thanks for making it better....

go eat some meat... you might not be so angry anymore...
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    From profile: Having fun for me is ... acting like a 5 year old child ...

I think that sums it up

Grumpy_OK_214572K1a.jpg
  • blueandigo
    Options
    066620ab-dec8-4bb7-a913-e903b1a3cd08.gif
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I like bananas.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

no reason to get snippy

Oscar is probably grouchy because all he's eating is fruit!

HAHAHAHAH and the fact that he lives in a garbage can.
    Technically you're correct. However, one should have a ratio of protein, carbs, and healthy fats. If two identical twins both ate 2000 calories a day, but one ate 2000 calories of gum drops, and one ate 2000 calories of 40/30/30 ratio, I'm sure you'd be able to tell who was on which diet.

Also very true. Not to mention a diet of pure sugar putting you at pretty high risk of diabetes...
This discussion has been closed.